Bavra village, Shirak region
Cooperative cultivation and production of buckwheat with 2 processing factories. Each enrolled family will receive buckwheat seeds, fertilizer and 1 hectare land, while the factory will be responsible for crop harvest. The final product will be sold in Armenia, as well as be exported.
- The cultivation of 100 hectares of uncultivated land will bring stabilised income for 1000 socially disadvantaged families
- Ever-growing number of beneficiaries
- Investment of the profit in the cultivation of new lands
- Land cultivation and buckwheat growing trainings for the vulnerable groups who will multiply and conduct the trainings and financial support to other groups.
- Development of the new technologies for crop cultivation, ranching, localization,
- Development and reproduction of berry bushes
- Production of large quantities of humus
- Establishment of greenhouses
- Cereal production
- Development of pottery
- Faster land cultivation
- Reduction of social tension in the communities involved
- Prevention of migration